- University of Tsukuba, Japan
- ✔ Internship at the Intelligent Robot Laboratory
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague
- ✔ Bachelor
- ✔ Gymnázium, Plzeň (high school)
- Simultaneous localization and mapping with the AR. Drone quadricopter
Bachellor’s thesis, MFF UK, Prague, 2014.
- Camera-Based Localisation and Stabilization of a Flying Drone
Coauthor prof. RNDr. Roman Barták Ph.D.
Published at the FLAIRS Conference in Hollywood, 2015.
- 3D Navigation for Mobile Robot
Published and presented at the 3rd Yamabico Symposium in Tokyo, 2016.
- Network Administration Team Member at Gymnázium, Plzeň
- ✔ Senior Server Administrator at Geosense s.r.o.
- ✔ Junior Enterprise Java Developer at IBM Czech Republic
- ✔ Co-Founder of ITOL ltd.
- ✔ OFIGHT Development Team Member
- Mathematics, sarcasm and language – thus XKCD webcomic.
- Linux, Puppet, Git, LaTeX, ROS, Python and C++11
- Blake’s Tyger
- E-mail: skoda jskoda . cz
- I’m currently in timezone UTC+9