- University of Tsukuba, Japan
- ✔ Internship at the Intelligent Robot Laboratory
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University
- ✔ Master
- ✔ Bachelor
- ✔ Gymnázium, Plzeň (high school)
- Simultaneous localization and mapping with the AR. Drone quadricopter
- Bachellor thesis, MFF UK, Prague, 2014.
- Camera-Based Localisation and Stabilization of a Flying Drone
- Coauthor prof. RNDr. Roman Barták Ph.D.
- Published at the FLAIRS Conference in Hollywood, 2015.
- 3D Navigation for Mobile Robot
- Published and presented at the 3rd Yamabico Symposium in Tokyo, 2016.
- 3D Navigation for Mobile Robots
- Master thesis, MFF UK, Prague, 2017.
Work and projects
- Data science team lead at Quantlane
- contributor of open-source projects like pandas or aiodebug, I am author of youtrack-cli tool and circular-buffer library
- ✔ Python developer at Quantlane
- ✔ Czech insurance companies comparison
- ✔ Network administration team member at Gymnázium, Plzeň
- ✔ Python developer at Procedural Inc. (UK)
- ✔ Senior Server Administrator at Geosense s.r.o.
- ✔ Junior Enterprise Java Developer at IBM Czech Republic
- ✔ Co-Founder of ITOL Ltd.
- ✔ OFIGHT Development Team Member
- Amateur photographer
- canoer and squash league player
- ✔ Programming seminars for high school students organizer